Sunday, March 3, 2013

FUN FRAMES FROM "GAMES OF HUNGER"

Hey everyone.
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been raising a newborn baby and haven't had that much time to work on my own stuff.  Good news though. I just started my next cartoon this weekend. I recorded the audio which has proven to be difficult with a newborn screaming in the background. But it's all recorded now and I should be starting the backgrounds and animation soon.

In the meantime here's some fun EXTREME frames from my last cartoon GAMES OF HUNGER

It's always fun to look at these out of context and see what you don't get to see as it's flying by your eyes at 24 frames a second.

let me know what you think.

Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to be notified as soon as a new cartoon or video is posted.

Enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, video is great. Good for animation school students. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete